Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Icy Bears

This week in Madrid has been HOT! Everyday has had a high of 100°F (38° C). Right now, at 11:30 pm it is 93°F (34°C) way too hot for sleep. I would be complaining, if it weren't for the fact that I am an amazing genius (either that, or my brain has melted from this heat). I have invented the Icy Bear (Patent imminent) the most lovable toy for when it's way to hot, and I am willing to share my process with you.
1. Take a 1.5 liter (50 oz) bottle of water and stick it in the freezer for 24 hours (14,000 fairy sneezes)
2. Take your frozen water bottle out of the freezer and wrap it in a T-Shirt
3. Use a hair tie to secure the T-Shirt
4. Hug your contraption as you sleep to keep you cool in the night.
5. Call it an Icy Bear so that it doesn't sound pathetic that you're snuggling with an ice cube all night. 
Look how snugly they look!


No comments:

Post a Comment